Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Gloriously Sunny Day

While I am a huge winter lover, there is something to be said for a lovely spring day. Not too hot, not too cold..just perfect. I’ve lived in a lot of places and pretty much nothing tops a spring day here. 

I’ve been knitting like mad on my skirt. Doesn’t look like much just yet, but it will.

skirt

I love the color of it. The green is just so springy. I’m hoping it will wear well into the fall and winter. Kind of a winter bright? Either way, I’m glad Rilana inspired me to knit it. It’s way out of my area of expertise and comfort zone, that’s for sure. However, it’s good to step out now and then.

I think I’m going to shampoo my rugs tomorrow. My arm is healed enough that I think I could get it out and filled without too much trauma to myself. I’ve been dying to shampoo them for weeks now. I was aiming for once a week, but then fell down the damn stairs. *laughs* Now, they really need it again. When you have older carpeting, you have to work five times harder to keep it in good repair.

Hmm, off to get some work done and then some knitting. I’m still debating what to make for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment