Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ten days in and finally I can type.

It's been ten days since I fell down the stairs. I can finally type without having to be doped up. I'm under orders NOT to sit at a computer for more than 30 minutes at a time and no more than 4 hours per 24 hour period.

This sucks!

In this past ten days, I have taught myself to knit continental style. Yeah, the no knitting thing was not even negotiable. I would go stir crazy if I couldn't keep busy. It's a given fact that I can't sit still. Never have been able to and trust me it's way too late to attempt to develop that skill set.

My little seed pots are sprouting. We have microscopic green on some teeny tiny tips. I have babied those seeds. Every night I cover the starter boxes with blankets to protect them from getting cold. Mind you...they are sitting in my dining room, but still..they could catch a chill!

It's kind of a mystery as I have forgotten what got planted and where. I just know there is Basil, Oregon, Dill, Catnip, Rosemary, some watermelons and pumpkins in there.  My bell peppers are getting planted in empty milk jugs. Hey, I recycle where and when I can. Not the most decorative, but functional.  I can always knit the milk jug a cover! *insert mad laughter*

After days of lovely sunshine, we are in for about six days of rain. Yeah, our April Showers have moved in and set up house. My rose bushes could use the water, so I'm not bitching too much about it all.

Hmm, I see what they mean about the typing...this is kind of painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment