Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wow, Wednesday already?

This week is flying by so quickly! Today is back to knitting on my skirt. I want to get that finished, although I do have one more sock to knit. These cool days of May will not last much longer and I am going to have a summer of skirts this year. Normally, I don't do dresses and skirts, but this year is all about stepping out of my comfort zone. Said comfort zone is usually jeans or yoga pants, T-shirts and sandals.

I'm in Photoshop hell at the moment. I'm trying to get five pictures to merge and either the program doesn't want to do what I want it to do. Or, my level of expertise is not up to the level I want it to be. Either way, the damn thing will look like I want no matter what!

I give to you, Isabella. She was pondering the great outdoors. The outdoors lost in the end.

I'm off to line up Netflix and get to work on my skirt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment