Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Is it Friday, yet?

For some reason, this week is dragging like anything! So far this week, I've rearranged the living room, the dining room, the office area. I've hoovered, done dishes, watched exactly 7.5 hours of lectures online, almost finished my hitchiker scarf and started on my red hoodie.  So why do I feel like I've gotten nothing done? Why does it feel like effing Monday?

I want Friday!!!! I want it NOW!!!

I think part of the problem is I went from a household full of people to almost none. This quiet is getting on my nerves to say the least. I know...be grateful for it. I'm sure I will be once again..but right now, it's driving me insane. Even people online are irritating me.  Bah. *laughs*

Maybe I will go watch a movie, the computer stuff will take care of itself.  Knitting will distract me from my middle of the week blues I seem to have.


I could always hang the pictures and stuff I have for that huge white wall you see above. And I didn't realize my living room was that big? 

No comments:

Post a Comment