Thursday, August 8, 2013

Preschools and Portals, what a day!

Today was the first day of the rest of the nephews life. The tour of the preschool! It was really cool and I was rather impressed with the depth of the activities for the kids. It's in a beautiful location, close to our neighborhood and they seemed really nice, professional and on their game.  Kind of excited, although...the poor kid doesn't realize he's starting a 14 year journey. (preschool, kindergarten and 12 years of school)

Went out tonight to play Ingress. Took out four toad portals and flipped them to blue. I love that game, just love it. I love playing it at night, it's so nice and cool out. I'm about 1/3 of the way to level 7 and kind of excited about it. I actually love being a level 6 and enjoy blowing the crap out of portals. Nothing as satisfying as seeing a green portal go grey, then blue. Well, finishing a huge knitting project rates right up there with that, but very few other things can match!

Totally loving the Hitchiker Scarf. It's coming along slowly, my knitting time has decreased lately. It's just too hot to even mess with a light fiber. Been reading more than knitting, I'm ashamed to say. Bad me!  I have a list of things I wish to knit, just need a lot of cooler weather to happen in order for it to happen.  I'll be so happy when winter arrives...I've missed it.  It's been so warm that the kitties are laying in front of a fan all day!

Now I'm off to watch Zero Hour. I'm still heartbroken it was cancelled..but at least they are showing what episodes that were filmed on Hulu. I totally love Hulu!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment